Enigmatic Beast - Endless Enigmatic Beast - Endless

I felt like I was floating in a limbo discovering the "unknown", like I'm being reborn. This song has a nice twist of peaceful and a menacing feel at the same time. Sounds like you put some decent time and effort into this as a great start up that sets the mood and retained it's dark tone to the very end.

Good job

5/5

Insanctuary responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you for listening.

MC10 MC10

An epic mix that defines the madness series

Haunting and chaotic the definition of this song as well as the flash series it represents. months ago I was listening to this song 10X over after watching madness abrogation. I love the everything from the holler monkey like scream to the heavy base that comes in at 2:52.

This song is very good at getting your blood pumped for some intense activity whether it be exercising or playing a Video Game on Intense difficulty.

And that's why it earns a spot in my favorite list.

5/5

Thinking In Slow Motion Thinking In Slow Motion

Thinking In Slow Motion fits this song big time.

The music is still playin as i'm typin and from what i'm hearin this sounds so peaceful, it makes me think about me as a lone wolf watching over a peaceful forest lookin at a waterfall. Man this should be on one of those soothing sounds CD's. And........an-.................zzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

BFG23! BFG23!

meh, kinda boring

meh I'm really fond of that soft boring music unless its jazz

Acid + Trance Acid + Trance

Nice sound,nice beats,nice song!

This was a pretty cool mix keep it up

ShootingStar responds:

Thanks

Halo Theme -(Metalized?)- Halo Theme -(Metalized?)-

its ok but could be better

i might aswell turn on my xbox and hear this. Theres nothin really new u put in hear instead of makin in it more metal rockish try to make the remix sound better next time.

The Peggey Song (REMIX) The Peggey Song (REMIX)

wrong song to remix

the original song probably sound like crap if it wasnt for the remix i wouldve givin this song a 3 next time try to remix a song that has a ltiile more class to it this review criticizes not about your remixin skillz but the song that u remixed, 5/10 starz