All 16 art Reviews

Lizard Sculpt Lizard Sculpt

Awesome sculpting, looks like American Godzilla in a phase 2 mutation. Really digging the dark values and rough details all over its head.

Stickman Can't Fight Stickman Can't Fight

These guys look more detailed every time you draw them in this humanoid style.(Also DAMN they're tall!) You just keep improving with each content you submit. keep it up man and as always looking forward to whatever comes next.

guitan11 responds:

the downfall to making them better and better each time, its that its more time consuming :/
besides that, i love getting better and better. getting to the next level each time! :D

Teen Raven Teen Raven

"Oh My God!" Were the first words that came out of my mouth when I saw this. Thanks for making an already sexy character even more so.

arcade art 001 arcade art 001

Dude, this is just incredible. And of course Sexy stuff as always Mileena and Chun Li are my favorite parts about this. How did you go about transferring the art onto the arcade booth?

Supernova Supernova

Straight up, eye candy

Very nice piece I love how the colors pop off the page. You also have a good technique in your stroking, the overlapping white/blue lines circulating around the base and outer rims of other colors of the supernova give off the feel of movement.

The only thing that annoys me is that you snapshot it rather than scanned it. I hope this is the full project I'm looking at cause it's pretty cool. If so then I think you should've centered your work in the middle of the paper, it would make your composition(placement of your art) look better and give a stronger feel of depth but the perspective feel works.

Also you should work more on overlapping colors as I feel the yellow steak should be overlapping the source of the supernova would look better rather than being outside of it.

Overall:
Well done, your colors and painting style definitely represents the basic Idea of an occurring supernova.

Also abstract means your art is visually independent from the creations of the world. In even simpler terms your art is not based on objects of our world.

AMY in the NEON AMY in the NEON

A rare fanart that makes amy rose look awesome

So glad I eyes can take a break from shitty Amy couples pics every once in a while.

Concept: Redesign Amy Rose into a character that looks to cool to represent the original SEGA copyright.

Art:This pic is almost perfect, her stance is dynamic, and the colors are beautiful and feed off of each other. Excellent use of tints and shade placement as they make the character stand out from the background.

Improvements: The only thing I would've fixed personally is the size of the scarf, because like a few others I also thought they were a huge set of lips based off the thumbnail. Her right arm also looks kind of awkward and a little to saturated in brightness. But that's just me.

Overall: Very well done, despite the (personal) flaws its hardly noticeable with your beautiful usage of color and interesting London stylization of Amy Rose .This has earned a spot on my favorites list.

Pics or it didn't happen Pics or it didn't happen

Sooo....

is this up for review?

Bloody Dragon Bloody Dragon

Pretty nice but some color choices feel off

The design of the dragon head looks Godzilla 1998 inspired and it does look cool overall. But you should work on your blood it looks like he flew through a paint factory. Also the tongue should be a darker shade of blue unless his tongue is suppose to be shiny for composition purposes.

I think it would be more effective if you added some stylized white colors to the background. It would retain the mood where as other colors like pink and orange wouldn't. And your dragon wouldn't feel as though he blends into the background.

4/5

Defective Defective

Hey autobots, uh...you missed one.

Wow this picture is very interesting the dull colors and the menacing robot clashes with the blond girl who seems like she has a close relationship with the robot. While she sees and ally all I hope to see is an incoming nuke on its position.

The design for the robot is very well done and doesn't feel thrown together at all. With simlar colors and design I can see why people keep comparing it to Iron Giant. personally I wish there was an Iron Giant 2 :(

But never the less you've earned:

9/10

4/5

a fav spot in my fav art gallery.

Royal Pain Royal Pain

excellent drawing style

Even though shes totally out of character it's interesting how looking at her face makes me want to slap the pretentiousness out of her.